Please join us for a virtual panel on social distancing and digital inclusion
Due to the social distancing measures currently in place across Australia, this month’s meet-up will be an entirely virtual panel discussion moderated by ADIA Chair David Spriggs. We will be joined by a panel of digital inclusion experts and on-the-ground practitioners to discuss how we can support people to be digitally included, and ways in which digital tools can support especially vulnerable groups.
JOIN THE MEETUP HERE: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8431…
About the Panel
- David Spriggs is the Chair of the ADIA and CEO of Infoxchange and Connecting Up. David is passionate about creating a more digitally inclusive society and the role technology can play in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the not-for-profit sector.
- Jess Perrin is the Head of Social Innovation and Digital Inclusion at Infoxchange. Her career has focused on building partnerships to support and scale innovative social justice projects.
- Teresa Corbin is the co-founder and CEO of ACCAN. From 1995 Teresa worked in various roles at Consumers’ Telecommunications Network (CTN) and was chief executive officer from 2003-09. Teresa has 20 years’ experience working in telecommunications policy and her community sector links span a 25-year period.
- Jess Wilson is the National Director of Good Things Foundation. She supports the team, connects with local, state, national and international stakeholders and most importantly ensures that we are building a strong, collaborative and supported network of great community organisations across the country.
- Sally Rodgers is the founder and principal consultant of Digital Gold. She has a digital design and marketing background working in a variety of settings with national and international marketing brands, agencies and specialists.
How to Join
A link to join the meet up will be sent to attendees on the morning of the event. Please contact Ben Rice ([email protected]) if you have any problems.